• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new USMC iron

nickd

On my way to work this morning I noticed the local USMC reserve unit had a delivery waiting for them. The truckeers were not around so I was reluctant to open the doors to get some data plate info and interior shots. Here are the pictures

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
just thing in 40 years we will be buyin those on GL
Keep dreaming...... Like I said, the current M35A2, M800 and M900 series stuff I think is going to be the last "complete" trucks from GL with how DRMS is going with sales..

Capt.Marion

only the HEMTT A3... which is still a prototype. I'd love to have one of them Marine Corps 7 tonners...

EDIT I saw one of these in person at an air show in Rome GA a year or two ago. They are good looking

Nice!

I got to ride in one of the MTVR's on Oshkosh's test track approx 3 years ago. The Cat C13 doesn't even grunt as they put the truck through it's paces on the track. With Oshkosh's huge revenue generator on remanufacturing their trucks for the military I doubt we will see the MTVR come up for auctions for a very, very long time.
Andy

Bow-man

A few weeks ago I drove past our local Hooters and the Marine brethren from the TOW Co. were having a car wash out front. They had a spotless 7-ton Oshkosh sitting out front! I would've stopped to talk shop and snap a few photos but the wife was hungry and usually has an allergic reaction to Hooter's wings, so I had to keep on driving...
It does look like a beast!!! :shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks