• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Wheels

chuck0070

Are you referring to the upper part of the fender or the front / rear lower part? I trimmed the rear lower about 1/4 inch when I put on the 33x12.5 because one tire rubbed when I made a sharp turn. Having no issues with rubbing now; am wondering if I increase wheel width from 8 inch to 10 inch if there will be any problems. Thanks

Last edited:

chuck0070

Just checking in one last time on the question I asked. From Fitz's reply am I to assume that 15X10 wheels with 33x12.5 tires will rub the fender? Like I stated earlier I already have 33x12.5 tires on stock CUCV wheels (no rubbing, trimmed a small bit off of the lower rear part of fender). How about 4" back spacing, any problem with that? Thanks

fitz

You may have to trim a little more on the rear of the front fender. Sounds like your not afraid to trim the fenders, so I say go for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks