• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newb from Wyoming here

crzyxj

just bought an M-35 1972 model and about to get to work bringing it back to life. anything i should do specifically before i start it? It has sat for 3 years. all fluids are good.

crzyxj

Got it fired up and has a pretty good oil leak in the front cover at the bottom where the injector pump is mounted. Other than that everything works great!!

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Cincinnati! There are a few threads and stickies with Training Manuals that would probably point you in the right direction. Congrats on the truck!

tommys2patrick

Howdy and welcome from Colorado! Congrats on the deuce! Several threads on the Injection pump and oil leaks. A problem to look at may be the O ring replacement on it. Post some pics and you may get some comments about it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks