• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbee!

Kevo

Hello all, I live in Lakeland Florida. About 45min away from Richolam/Green Swamp. I'm new to MV's and have been lurking on this site for a little while trying to learn as much as I can. I'm most interested in the M35A with a multifuel engine. I plan to purchase one soon and I plan on running it on used oil. Ive read every thread possible about the alternative fuels and I find it very interesting and who wouldn't like to lower the cost of running their rig?

I currently do not have a MV, but I do have a jeep wranger and I'm in the Lakeland Jeep Club. I love this site and find it very informative. Thanks

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Kevo,

There is lots of info related to your multifuel/m35a2 interests here.

Time to stop lurking and start reading.

I apologize for the 6 folks before me that read your post without responding.

Must have been 6 other newbee lurkers.

Enjoy.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The West Texas Detachment of the SteelSoldiers welcomes the gentleman from Florida aboard :grin: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

As already mentioned, there's TONS of good information here (as you've already mined some) and MANY good people. Many, like you, look and read and "lurk" for a while before jumping in with both feet... We've almost all "tested the water" before diving in.

Some quick words of caution though....
- The MV hobby is an addictive one.
- There is NO known cure for the addiction.
- Like Lays Potato Chips, "Betchya can't have just ONE."
- If you're married, partnered, or someday hope to be.... Don't be surprised if they don't share your enthusiasm, but if you find someone who'll tolerate the hobby, then you've got a KEEPER :mrgreen:
- Remember that there are many "handicapped" Forum Readers here, so be sure to include lotsa pics when you post..... Some of our MV-Pervs "Only Look At The Pictures" - rofl

Again...
W E L C O M E :!: :!: :!: