• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbi from Tampa,Fl

alanb

been looking at site for awhile for info on picking up a duece. Have bid a couple of times on the Gl but, no luck so far. Going to check out a duece locally this afternoon and see if I can make a deal. If all goes well will be checking in alot more on SS for info. Great site and people on these forums
Semper Fi

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! There are a lot of good people here and a boatload of good information.

If you bid on a Deuce on GL I highly recommend checking it out in person prior to bidding or have someone else check it out. The photos are difficult to tell the condition. You can get very good deals on GL. When looking at a Deuce in private hands, you should also check it out carefully. With one in private hands, you can also hear it run and drive it. There are plenty of posts on this site with recommendations on what to look for. Good luck

krall

yeah anything you have a problem with someone on SS has either delt with it or will help you through it, this site is very usefull!!

alanb

would be interested in going with or help someone drive a duece back from GL in Al. so that I could check out the process of getting one of these. Pulled howitzers in Hawaii for 2.5 yrs., so I have the know how. If anyone is interested let me know.

Green_gator

Welcome to the site. Plenty of us around the bay area with MVs. We are planning a get together up in Richloam in early November. Come on out and spend a day with us. Many of us are in the frantic last minute prep stage of getting ready for the Georgia Rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks