• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie 101 ?

jmhulsey

O.K. i just bought a 101A i think, 3/4 ton anyway. I need to wire it to a 7 way plug. Can I get some help? The left tail light seems to be some diode style and the right normal bulb. Why is that? Also what bulbs should I use to replace the 24v bulbs. Thanks

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Just buy a set of 12 volts magnetic tow lights and leave the 24 volt system intact.

Zip tie the lights and wire on to use them and if you want to tow it with an MV just remove and store the magnetic ones.

jmhulsey

Another question. Will the "Red Block" stlye light work on 12 volts? I have not been able to get anything out of them.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blackout light.

Do yourself(and everyone else) a favor and download and read the technical manual for your trailer.

12vman

o.k. I just bought a 101a i think, 3/4 ton anyway. I need to wire it to a 7 way plug. Can i get some help? The left tail light seems to be some diode style and the right normal bulb. Why is that? Also what bulbs should i use to replace the 24v bulbs. Thanks

oh crap!!!!!!!!!!

Release the kraken!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks