• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from a new museum

gmm keswick

Hey All,
Just signed up. I am with a small, but hopefully growing museum in Keswick, Ont, Ca. It's the Georgina Military Museum. Yesterday we took delivery of a 1952 m-135, which I am going to hopefully get in shape for display at the museum. Not sure if it can be a runner. Friday, the M113 is being delivered for display. Also have an Iltis on the way.

Gonna need lots of advice to spruce up the M-135, so I hope I've come to the right place!

Rob

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! I too am a volunteer at a local museum. Gotta say, it is an awsome experience! Have fun and post some pics:-D

gmm keswick

Will post a few photos shortly...we've just arranged a facility to do the work, and will be moving the deuce in shortly. We also have a 1984 Iltis in decent condition, with an m101 trailer in really good shape.

hole

Except for a bit of rust and that scary tow bar setup ,she doesnt look bad at all. Good luck on the restoration, keep posting pics for us !