• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie from ma

mgil

should have an m715 in my possession next week i hope , looking for aftermarket and original parts sources, is there a list of vendors anywhere ,or could some one provide me with a list? First thing i'll be looking for is a fiberglass top. Thanks in advance

Kalashnikov

Hello from MA! You'll find there are quite a lot of MV owners hidden in the wood works of Taxachusetts.

mgil

chevy cucv I know what your saying ,I found one at boyce equipment for $694 !! which was a little steep but managable, but the shipping would be almost $500 !!! Thats a deal breaker for me !

mgil

I am going to look at this 715 this morning, the guy told me that there is absolutely no rust or rot on this truck whatsoever. I sure hope he isnt lying , I'll take some pics and post them up , I hope my eagerness to own one doesnt cloud my judgement.

mgil

Title issue with the truck, the guy told me he doesnt have a title for the truck, is it going to be a problem getting one here in good ole taxachuesettes? any help would be appreciated tia