• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Montana

snowymountainman

Hi to all. Looks like a great site. I've lurked for a week or two now while searching the forums and I have some questions. I'll post them in the appropriate sections.

Thanks in advance.

Josh
Columbus, Montana

Welcome to the site snowmountainman! The guys are great and the information on MV's is infinite!!I live 15 miles(By air) northeast of Helena,montana in the mountains on Upper Holter Lake(Missouri River) It's also known as "The Gates of the Mountains". Lewis and Clark passed thru here on July 19,1805 on their expedition west. I am 1 mile from the Gates of the Mountains Wildneress(40,000 acres). I've got a 1972 AM General and is a M35A2 "Deuce". Have had it since 2003. Your on my contact list for Pm's so contact me anytime ok? My dad was raised in Red Lodge and his dad came from Finland in 1887 to work in the coal mines there. I think we are the only ones from Montana on SteelSoldiers.Keep in touch. Also go to the forum Mess Tent and go to chatroom. It's fun there and youl learn a lot and meet a lot of goog people. Catch you later! Have a good day. elkhunter

Last edited:

toddm

Welcome from Wisconsin, my sister and brother in law live in Great Falls. I've been to Montana at least 20 times, nice state.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks