• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from N.W. burbs of Chicago IL

TheWeatherMan

Barrington's cruise night is on thursday nights at the Harris Bank parking lot my Einstein's Bagels. Lake Zurich has one on tuesday nights in the Binny's parking lot off of rt 12. The Arboretum cruise nights are on wednesdays by the theater there. Palatine's cruse night is on fridays in the old Menards parking lot on Rt 12. They all start after Memorial day except Palatine's, they start next friday the 27th. Most cars get there about 5-7 and stay till it gets dark. Its harder to park at Barrington unless you get there early, but they have spots on the street for big trucks.

swampzr2

Let me know when the next time you go to a cruise night weatherman. I can head out any night during the week. Maybe me and Ranchopper will go.

my86m1009

For you Illinois guys, My highschool is doing a car show on May 20th, 10 dollar entrance fee to enter your truck, money goes to the automotive program, so far my m1009 will be there and I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one with an MV there.
Elk Grove HighSchool
500 W. Elk Grove Boulevard
Elk Grove Village, IL60007
FREE ADMISSION

Registration 11 am - 1pm (on date of show) (if you want your car placed into competition)

Show cars must be present by 1pm to be eligible for judging
THIS YEAR, we are opening up the competition to all kinds of vehicles, Harleys, Choppers, Crotch Rockets, dirt bikes, etc.

(NOTE: if your vehicle is not street legal, do not drive it to the show, Trailer it if anything.. police will be present, and do not rip around in the parking lot)

Registration: $5 if completed by May 11th ~~ or~~ $10 the day of the show

The different categories (for example : best import, best stance, best rims, best sound system, best corvette, best car in show, etc etc) will be posted at a later date, you are allowed to enter your car into more than one category as well, or just enter your car for fun, and NOT have to pay the entrance fee for cars.

Prizes/Trophies for Winners of different events will be awarded at the end of the show.

If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me

TheWeatherMan

I should be going to the Palatine Cruse night this friday for their opener. I heard a roomer that they are moving it again to somewhere in Mundelein but I am not 100% on that info. As of now I will be there (old menards lot on rt 12) about 6:30pm, as long as the weather is decent.

swampzr2

So now you can join the Convoy of trucks headed up to Poofstock. Should be at least 6 Illinois MV's heading up there this weekend.

Just checked, no cruise night in Palatine, they canceled that location. Not sure where its moving to next

I should be going to the Palatine Cruse night this friday for their opener. I heard a roomer that they are moving it again to somewhere in Mundelein but I am not 100% on that info. As of now I will be there (old menards lot on rt 12) about 6:30pm, as long as the weather is decent.

Diesel Carver

Another new guy

Just picked up a M1008 from ryan77. Lovin this truck!! Live in Mchenry and work in Elk Grove.

Did spot a M1009 at the dunkin donughts on 72 this morning around 0530.

my86m1009

Diesel Carver, i have something in common with you, i bought my m1009 from ryan77, that truck is awesome too. I live in elk grove, if you are interested, the EG high school is having their annual auto show on may 20th if you are interested. I will have my M1009 in there and two of my friends are bringing their M1009's. PM me if you are interested. Where in EG do you work?

Diesel Carver

Diesel Carver, i have something in common with you, i bought my m1009 from ryan77, that truck is awesome too. I live in elk grove, if you are interested, the EG high school is having their annual auto show on may 20th if you are interested. I will have my M1009 in there and two of my friends are bringing their M1009's. PM me if you are interested. Where in EG do you work?
Work on joey dr., Hopefully I'll be adding a M923 to my driveway soon! I've had the M1008 in the driveway for 1 week and already recieved a complaint from a neighbor. I'll let you know about the show as the date gets closer, not sure what my work schedule will be.

ryan77

Work on joey dr., Hopefully I'll be adding a M923 to my driveway soon! I've had the M1008 in the driveway for 1 week and already recieved a complaint from a neighbor. I'll let you know about the show as the date gets closer, not sure what my work schedule will be.
I think u need a m1102 trailer in your drive way also!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks