• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from NJ

Kenny714

Hey, Welcome to the forum. It's Kenny, I was there last weekend when you were getting it ready to go. Did you come back and pick it up allready?

vinnys-deuce.jpg

Last edited:

Kenny714

Hey Vinny. I just got back moving my motorhome so you could get the trailer out. I don't know if I have any more decent pics but, I'll send you what I got. I'm probably gonna be out of the wheeling game for a few weeks because of work, we shut down the Nuke plant for a month so I'm working almost every day, 12 hr shifts. I'll be in touch when we get the trucks out in the woods again, though. Good luck getting it home.

Where in Florham Park are you. I graduated from FDU back in 89'. Havn't been up that way in awhile.

goldneagle

Vinny..just think of all the cases of Booze or cigarettes you can haul in the back of that truck!! Sorry couldn't resist! A guy named Vinny from Northern NJ ...can we say Supranos ..rofl

Welcome to Steelsoldiers. Enjoy your truck and don't be afraid to ask questions (after searching the threads first).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks