• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from SoCal

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome Rez. I lived in Temecula for a few years. Valley center is a very nice place.

srodocker

2500$ is good!

any big plans?

congrats on the purchase!

and theres the tower park event down there in California that you could pick up parts!

johnh uk

Great truck you have there !,

Have I joined a reo buying pandemic ?:-D Every time I log on , somebody else has just bought another Truck ?

oh forgot to ask , is it a whistler ? and what is the vehicle at the side of your new truck ?[thumbzup]

Rezdeuce

Great truck you have there !,

Have I joined a reo buying pandemic ?:-D Every time I log on , somebody else has just bought another Truck ?

oh forgot to ask , is it a whistler ? and what is the vehicle at the side of your new truck ?[thumbzup]
Not sure that pic was at the house I got it at

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Outstanding, another CA MVer! Welcome from beautiful Culver City. CA MV Owners: changing CA driving habit one OD Green beast at a time:driver:[thumbzup].

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks