• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from South Mississippi here!

Ozzmosis

Hello everyone,

I currently do not own any military vehicles, but I am about to buy a M101-A2 in the next few weeks. I found this forum in my research for information on the trailers. Every time I would do a search on Google, it would come up with Steel Soldiers. So, I decided this had to be the place to go. Anyway, thanks for the add and I look forward to updating you on my progress with my project. Have a great day!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the madness!

There used to be a large amount for sale in Purvis on Hwy11 next to the cement plant.

You also have a great resource of CsmDavis - Jeff in your neck of the woods.

We are possibly doing the next rally in Poplarville, Stay tuned!

Dock Rocker

Hello everyone,

I currently do not own any military vehicles, but I am about to buy a M101-A2 in the next few weeks. I found this forum in my research for information on the trailers. Every time I would do a search on Google, it would come up with Steel Soldiers. So, I decided this had to be the place to go. Anyway, thanks for the add and I look forward to updating you on my progress with my project. Have a great day!
Welcome from the middle of MS. There are some great guys here in MIssissippi that can help you find a good M101. I bet CSM Davis has one or knows where a good one is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozzmosis

Thanks for the welcome and for the tip! I’ll have to take a drive down the road. I had seen something over that way before but couldn’t remember where it was that I saw it in Purvis.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the welcome and for the tip! I’ll have to take a drive down the road. I had seen something over that way before but couldn’t remember where it was that I saw it in Purvis.
They scrapped 100's of m939's & other mv's & trailers out of shelby as they were literally down the road from one of the lots. He also had a lot of m116 flat beds. Not sure if he has any trucks left but a few years ago I got lots of parts from him and had access to his scrappers. Not sure if he stills deals in scrapping surplus anymore.