• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie From Upper E. TN.

onegmjack

I been trying to get a convoy to GA Rally for two years,but when I post about it, have not got any answers before.These trucks being 38 to 40 years old, if I broke down or anyone would be nice to have someone to push or pull truck off the main road.tigger I have family that live in Carter and Unicoi Counties.Hope we can all get together for a Convoy to the GA Rally.Dwight

Last edited:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I think that all of you are trying to sucker me in!

Tigger, you have a pm

onegmjack, I know where it sits, close to Braden's right? I'll take you up on your offer one day soon and stop in.

Just a foot note: The wife said that if I go and get me a duece, she's gonna leave me:idea:. Guess I better hurry up:razz:.
You got bit by the green bug, there is no cure!!!!!! Just go with it:beer:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I been trying to get a convoy to GA Rally for two years,but when I post about it, have not got any answers before.These trucks being 38 to 40 years old, if I broke down or anyone would be nice to have someone to push or pull truck off the main road.tigger I have family that live in Carter and Unico Counties.Hope we can all get together for a Convoy to the GA Rally.Dwight
Sounds great! I went in the road tractor last year. But this year i want to drag my jeep down so i can play on the trails. Squirt truck was kind enough to let me ride with him last year. this year i want to play too! In 4 low i can move one on level ground but i wouldn't try it too far. but i have tools and even know how to make them greasy. Where you at the rally last year? This year i wont have broken ribs and wont be doped up on pain killers.

onegmjack

SteamnSteel where do you have to go to pick up your truck?If you need any help drop by and lets talk about it.I have to go to funeral in Elizabethton Wenesday,if I happen to not be here open the Deuce door and leave a note and phone number.

onegmjack

Tigger I was ready to go last year,then unexpected medical bill came first,but I hope we all in this area can get together somewhere for lunch and get a convoy plan in motion.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Sent you a pm. that sounds great. just have to give me notice so i can try to get home , Im on the road with work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks