• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie Here

Ranger.Ivan

Hey all,

Listening to The Survival Podcast, heard an interview all about the many benefits of diesel vehicles, especially the military vehicles. The interviewee was your very own Chief_919, who mentioned this site.

Being a military history buff, a US Army veteran, and growing a new interest in permaculture, this site certainly grabbed my interest as soon as I heard about it. So, here I am. :)

Look forward to learning more about the "steel soldiers" here. Though I love my Land Rover Discovery II, and will likely keep it for the daily driver, I'm already looking at your classified ads for my off-highway and camping vehicle.

Thanks Chief, for letting me know about this fine site.

Ranger Ivan

treessw

welcome to the site!!!!!!! although a disco II has its many roles, in both daily use and survival, hard to beat the deuce for lots of reasons. Read up!!! Tons on here to go through and all of it GREAT!!!

Welcome!

ratat98

Welcome to Steel Soldiers! I just joined the site a couple months ago and got my first MV about a month ago. This site has been awesome, and the M35A2 I got from fellow SS member 91W350 has been even more awesome! I will never lose the green addiction! I hope you find everything you need here!