• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie Louisville, Ky area

MedicMog

Greetings Y'all,

Long time lurker, first time poster... Interest in all things green, tan, camo or rusty.. I currently own a 68 Unimog 404 Ambulance Ex. Belgian army. And would like to expand my collection :grin: Joined SS in order to expand my understanding of all things MV related. Look forward to particpating in the site.

Phillip

Numbers

Welcome to the site. Good to see more MV owners from Louisville on here. Of course you know it is a requirement to post more pictures ? j/k but no seriously, let us see your Unimog with more pictures...

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Let me know if you need any help. Not too far from there. I think NUmbers and Jacob are the closest to you.

Numbers

Westfolk, thanks for the new line on parts. I have been using Roger Laws (near Ft. Knox) for anything and everything to do with Military Parts (US). Perhaps the one in the knobs has a variety outside what I have been getting. Walking through Roger's yard is like walking back in time or in my case like a kid in a candy shop. Maybe after going to this new place I'll become a MOG head. :)

After a semi-extensive search, I can't find a number to UGO Motor Werks (or any variety of that spelling). If you know a number please post or PM me with the number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks