• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie saying hello to all...

Asmoday

mad scientist

I can only go by what I have seen so far locally in my area...but so far I have seen M1009s here in So cal as high as $10,000-$12,0000. Yes...you read correctly...LOL. I think that price is completely outrageos but for certain yuppie goofballs who happen to want one they will pay it. So far the more realistic prices I have seen for descent examples range from the $3500.00 to the 5,000 range and this is what I have budgeted for myself. But I typically see in my area M1009's generally averaging $2500+ over what they're really worth.

PalmerBS

I'm somewhat of a noob as well, at least to the forums, I have a deuce and a M109, looking to get a 1008. Starting to do my research and see what i'm getting into!

So how are the xfer cases on these, they're 208's right??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks