• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie that knows a good place to get parts for these!

Huntingman2706217

hes probly got 30 of these things... from the winch to the cargo shoved in the rear... just sitting there... he used to fix them and sell them along with generators and all kinds of stuff... drop tanks... 2 story high water tanks... tractor trailer loads of gloves, sleeping bags.... u name it... but had a heart attack and now hes just selling whatever he can and cant work on them anymore... its called Shirlyes or shirleys something something... but thats the first part of it so should be able to find in the phone books or internet... in Barnesville G.A. my little bitty home town... anyways just passing along the info... hes got probly 3 acres of military stuff... best of luck!

Huntingman2706217

he also has K5's and i remember a hummer hood... so hummer parts... folk lifts like the bi giant ones that pivot in the middle... military trailers of all kinds... cleaning supplies from the military... good stuff not a store that sells new Marine t-shirts and pocket knives... lol... hes even got the big giant ropes that hold the big boats to the docks... like big around as my arm...