• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbie with a 813w/w and questions

duckbuster

thanks for all the great info here this site is AWESOME. i have benn wanting a MV for sometime now and stumbled across the 813 and had to have it. i purchased it from a civilian and recieved an EUC with it i think ?the only info on the EUC is that it says for logging, farming, etc. i would like to know what i need to do to get a title for it this is my first MV so i am in the dark can someone point me in the right direction. i will try to get some pics of it on the way

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site my friend. Who's name is on the EUC? This will help a bunch. I fear that the seller may have to get it titled in his name first to make the sale complete.

duckbuster

got home from work and got the euc out it looks to me like it is a copy it is on two seperate pages not a front and back form . is this a problem ?the only thing marked on it is the box with statement is submitted in connection with sale, firms id/tax# is not applicable, box A under purpose is marked and says offroad supply, logging, farming. B is not applicable, C is marked for the citizenship, E is not applicable in both of the openings. this is all but as i stated this is a copy will i need an original

The EUC prints on two pages, it is set up that way so it is easy to fax.
I would not worry about the EUC, you need to get the title for the truck. You can check into a title service company if the seller does not have the title.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks