• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

papa8856

Hi all,

Thank you for letting me join the site. I'm excited to get my CUCV M1008 Saturday. I looked at it last Saturday. But didn't pull the trigger. I thought 4700.00 was to much to pay. So I contacted him again, and we settled on 4300.00. The truck is rust free and it runs. I have a question. What should I do first ? Change fluids? etc.

Thanks Ken

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site, from Virginia.

First thing I'd do it check all the fluids, change the oil and filter but the rest of the fluids just make sure the fluid looks and smells right, and is at the proper level. Check belts, hoses, air filter and lights. The rest of the major checks will be done next time you have an inspection done, then they'll tell you if any tie rod ends or ball joints need replacing. Other than that, just enjoy your new truck!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Insure it. Then service it, then drive it.
Congratulations and welcome from Kentucky.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks