• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bigdidgerido

Hi I'm Tim. Did 5 years active navy and now in the reserves. I drill in Camp Mabry and I see a ton of my favorite trucks.. 2 1/2 ton 6x6's, and expanded on my previous idea of starting my own little mobile welding business into a go anywhere mobile welding business in a badass truck. What do you all think? Anyone using their truck like this? The only issue I really see is how tall the things are, would be quite the workout going up and down.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard Tim. I know your Reserve center well, drilled on the Marine side back in the 80's.

A local guy uses his deuce as a daily driver and welding truck. It is quite a climb, but it will help keep you in shape! And you can carry a lot of stuff back there.

Cheers

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You could try and find a m724/6217 contract maintenance truck. They had a welder in the back that ran off PTO.