• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newby from Texas!

Ray82470

Hello everyone. I am from Cleveland, Texas(just north of Houston). I have been a long time fan of Military vehicles, especially the M-1008 and M-1009. I am hoping to be able to find one of either and purchase this summer. I just found this site today and have only looked around for a few minutes, but it appears to be a great site. Keep up the good work.

Takai13

Welcome from OR.

If you have questions.....The answers are usually here somewhere. Welcome to the addiction.....err...forum.

Darwin T

welcome Ray82470! there are a bunch of great people with lots of know how on this site. if you got a mv you will either need an answer or need a part, start here.

welcome to the site if ya don't already have an mv your gonna need one! i-i s-sure do!:cookoo:
ever since i joined this site i would read something about a different mv than i would want that one, I just cant make up my mind. I think i will take one of each please!

Donald Poppell

Welcome from Tennessee.

I'm originally from Poteet just south of San Antonio.
My folks are in your neck of the woods in Conroe area.

You've picked a Great site and even Greater people here.

Hope you enjoy the addition.