• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newer member and New Truck!

The Mechanic

Kind of new. Been here for a few months looking at all the information and great members here. Finally bought my first deuce today. An all original 1968 M35a2 w/winch. Needs a little work, but not much. It is in great shape for it's age. Also comes with a ton and half 1966 trailer. The only thing wrong with the trailer is a tear in the rear of the cover. The trailer is full of parts and four new tires. These trucks are getting real hard to find in good condition and at a decent price. I think I got a pretty good deal and a great truck. Sure am excited about this! I also have a 1987 CUCV M1028 that I bought this last July. I guess you could say I've been bite hard by the MV bug!

tommys2patrick

newer member with new truck

Howdy and welcome from Colorado. Nice setup and they sound in pretty good condition. Sadly, not any anti venom for the hobby. Draining the bank account will treat the symptom for a while though. Enjoyable nonetheless!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks