• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newest owner

jeepthrills

All Right y'all, untill further notice, I am pleased to present Steel Soldiers newest inductee to The Halls of OD Disease, or Desert Camo disease in this case,Lets have a big round of applause for Mr. Deuce-Bigalo.!!!!!! :jumpin: [:)] [thumbzup] :turn: :yeah: :tongue:

So for those of you just joining our broadcast, that means my rig is no longer for sale. And now a word from our sponsers.

Deuce-bigalo

Thanks guys! It's awaiting a little bid of red tape on my end yet I can't wait to get to formally call her my own! I am so amped and the wife thinks the investment is going to be a good one! We both will enjoy it and plan on putting some miles on her camping [:)] , car shows [^] and a possible move cross country :turn: to say the least!

My wife and I went and met Jeepthrills and his wife this past Sunday 6/26, got to go see the Deuce and spend a couple hours driving it around an offroad park! It was awsome driving and I learned a lot from Scott (Jeepthrills). Although I studied the 10-1 I did learn more from Scott's experience regarding off-roading a deuce.

Once I take delivery, you know I will throw down a butt load of pictures! :roll:

Now, the hardest part is the waiting until I can take delivery!!!! :banghead:

Deuce-bigalo

Stop - y'all are making me Blush!! I need this one to be able to tow the others I plan on aquiring - right!? At least that's myu justification!