• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newest Refurb, latest...

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial

Attachments

wsucougarx

Nice! What kind of paint did you use? Gillespie? I'm going to be painting my M35A2C this summer and I am teetering b/w Water CARC or Gillespies.

Reactions: FMJ

otisroy

Thinking about bringing them up to the Butte and seeing if I can peddle them there... :razz:
Great idea! People were asking me last year where I'd gotten mine. I guess the only taker was Mark. Did you ever hear from him again? We're gonna start camping at the end of April. Let me know when you're gonna be up there and I'll make sure there's Bud in the cooler.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nope have not heard from Mark...hope his truck is running well. He mentioned something about getting it painted out over the winter, not sure what color he had in mind... :|

Seriously though, I'm going to sell my DD winch truck and this one when I get the 88 Air Force Deuce put back together, and Elephant Butte sounds like a good place to advertise :-D

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ok, after some consideration, Nick (bgekky3) and I put the camo on the truck today. . .

I'm going to drive this truck in the Veterans Day parade this Wednesday. :-D

He did most of the work, I supervised. . . ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

jblack6527

Great looking truck, both ways! Another paint question, what color is that? It looks like the color on my deuce, only newer :p.

EDIT: nevermind, I read the other thread and found it. 383 green it is.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks