• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEWS about the MEP-002a and 003a WIKI

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is for Luckydog and some of the other contributors/authors to the MEP-002a and 003a WIKI.

With the recent site upgrade, Drew has had to port the WIKI articles over as threads. I have a sinking feeling that with the site settings about editing threads that the mods will be the only ones able to edit or modify the WIKI article. If any of you have anything to add to the WIKI or change, feel free to try it. If it doesn't allow you to make the change, just PM me with what you want to change and I'll do it for you.

LuckyDog

Oh how I just LOVE upgrades........NOT!!!!!!:rant::deadhorse:aua

Ok, now that that is out of my system...

I tried to find the MEP wiki. Other than the link in my signature, I can't locate it.

I tried the "Sub-forum" link at the top of the Aux Equipment forum. Got a 404 error. Tried looking in the Wiki Forum from the main Forum page. There are no listed threads there.

I did check and I don't have edit privileges on the wiki even though I am listed as the original author. So, I guess if Speddmon can (and is willing too) do the edits, they will have to go through him.

Keep up the good work guys. I know this ain't easy for most of us.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since this is not an urgent issue at all, I posted the problem in the upgrade thread. I'm sure Drew will put it on the list and get it fixed after the more pressing issues are taken care of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks