• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC 250 Baldwin Oil Spin-on Adapter

DampLemonade

Just got my Baldwin 1368 in the mail, for converting the oil filter to a spin on type. Instructions say to use a specific included gasket only if the motor has a "NH Horizontal Pump Mount Head P/N 197093". Does that apply to the NHC 250? I can't find anything online or from previous oil filter adapter install threads, or anything under that part number at all. The special gasket is slightly thinner than the other included gasket that's for all other applications

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had the same question when I got ready to do two of my 250s. Call Baldwin tech support they came back and told me to run the thicker one. No trouble with leaking from adapter to engine housing outer gasket.

Last edited:

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got my Baldwin 1368 in the mail, for converting the oil filter to a spin on type. Instructions say to use a specific included gasket only if the motor has a "NH Horizontal Pump Mount Head P/N 197093". Does that apply to the NHC 250? I can't find anything online or from previous oil filter adapter install threads, or anything under that part number at all. The special gasket is slightly thinner than the other included gasket that's for all other applications
I used the thick one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks