• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC-250 PT Pump return line

Brutacus

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does any one know what sizes and types the tube and fittings are on the return line that connects to the pt pump? This is on a M818, NHC-250 Cummins.
I was mounting my rebuilt pump and when I was tightening the return line, I never felt it get tight, or even snug. Then I notice the fitting was cracking. I just don't think the fitting will hold now. Sorry about the blurry pic, but the crack is visible in the middle of the fitting.

HPIM2688.JPG

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Its inverted flare. You can swap it with hydraulic line. Remove the fitting from the block on the engine. Its inverted flare as well but you need the inverted flare 1/4" to #4 male jic. Jj performance llc on Elmore rd is the only place that will have it.

Pump end is also inverted flare. Pump side is 1/8" boss. Typical hydraulic swap is boss to #4 jic male. And a short hose

I've got everything on my table at home you need

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks