• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nice conversion

ToddJK

I've seen video's like that and what some of these folks did is truly a piece of art, better than what you can buy commercially. I don't need a trailer for the deuce but I want one so I can convert it into a camper. I've been wanting to do that for a while. I could use a regular trailer, but the M105 trailers are pretty robust and imo, the right size for deer camp and as a survival kind of rig.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea the green one is for sale and a steal at 468,000 dollars u.s. and you could probably get the tan one also for another 468,000 dollars u.s.

Third From Texas

Someone sent me a link to one on FB marketplace a few weeks back for $42K as well. It was tan and in really clean shape with title.

I absolutely guarantee that one is getting flipped...

Edit: Disregard. It dawned on me later that that one was a HET.

Still, crazy low price given what they've been going for at auction

Last edited:

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure the tan one in HOU will be be for sale on <insert_point_of_compass_flipper_here> very soon for $472K.

;p
Well they only weigh 29,000 pounds empty so you might have to put wider tires for your love nest at hidden beach so you dont sink too fast and i think that set up you could make a taco truck by day and bordello by night ! It seems the only thing from making me rich is having a beach lol

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
and One may import it to USA maybe for under $700,000.00

Then there is a Million bucks, Oh, how I could sleep.................

Third From Texas

and One may import it to USA maybe for under $700,000.00

Then there is a Million bucks, Oh, how I could sleep.................
May as well have one with a garage for this:

2020-ripsaw.jpg

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Third From Texas

Now this is cool ! I couldnt afford it but all it needs is a belt fed something or other on top like the ibis tek 50 cals they were putting on top of the chevy suburbans with the controls in the glove compartment
Ripsaws were a contract prototype that never made it. They were going to do civilian production but I don't think it ever came to fruition.

So yeah, it would have had (and needs) some gat!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks