• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nice Surprise for my MEP-803A

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I recently acquired a trailer mounted MEP 803A. I haven't even had time yet to change out all the fluids and do my checks, but it seems to run strong (2500 hours). With another big weather system rolling in this weekend, and the weather being nice today, I decided to go look through a couple of boxes of military tent parts to find something to cover it with. As I dug down in the first box I found a tan piece and pulled it out. Much to my surprise, it appeared to be a tan MEP cover. I took it up the hill to the generator and it fits perfect. All I gotta say is you to whoever at GP mistook it for a tent part and threw it in my box.

IMG_0506.jpg IMG_0508.jpgIMG_0507.jpg

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I recently acquired a trailer mounted MEP 803A. I haven't even had time yet to change out all the fluids and do my checks, but it seems to run strong (2500 hours). With another big weather system rolling in this weekend, and the weather being nice today, I decided to go look through a couple of boxes of military tent parts to find something to cover it with. As I dug down in the first box I found a tan piece and pulled it out. Much to my surprise, it appeared to be a tan MEP cover. I took it up the hill to the generator and it fits perfect. All I gotta say is you to whoever at GP mistook it for a tent part and threw it in my box.

View attachment 892279 View attachment 892280View attachment 892281
Did they happen to throw in more than one!! I wouldn't mind finding one of those.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks