• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nice Weekend with Ugly Sarah

hedelta

Work on the deuce this weekend got the Master cylinder and airpack rebuilt. Also installed the whips. Plus the solargizer and the rifle rack. I would also like to thatnk Matt Powerhousedeuce for the use of his tools and time away from his bob project.

Attachments

OLDCHEV4X4

When i read the title to this thread, i thought it was going to be about something else (With pictures). But it turns out Sara isn't ugly!

cruzinz28

Looks like I have to invest in a set of beverage holders... I mean rifle mounts now for the truck. The work looks great on the install work. Here are a few pictures of where I mounted mine this past week. Looking forward to the work weekend ahead of us. Hopefully my recovery tomorrow of Deuce #2 from Meade goes well!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks