• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

nightmare journey CONCLUDED

dmetalmiki

Well, the zill is in it's new home!..we tried to rectify some faults..but the task was unsermountable (there anyway) and not SAFE , so we got in the heavies, (contigent allready pre-planned) just implemented.

The guy I swapped this truck for was genuinly worried for me..and offered a VERY FAIR sum to "help the cost of a safe Recovery". I am gratefull as to his generosity, and It did give me a definate "there are people that the restore faith in folk" (for me anywaze..feeling). One of the (lucky for me "old school").

video link to the safe recovery. and pictures to follow of the new "home" for my trucks.
http://youtu.be/RfOtKfm8_3c

jeeplvr247

It is good to know that there a still a few "old school" guys out there that will look out for others. Now adjust those privacy settings so we can see the video of the recovery.

dmetalmiki

People WITH the link (provided) are Supposed to be ABLE to view "private " videos! thats the whole reason for that setting..Blooming Utub! Would anyone check and see if any or all my of any of past past utube vids work as they are all set at these settings. Meantime I will go and reset to work properly. thanks for the info all. NOW the pictures I'm trying to post are on the dreaded "you do not have the authority " fault again. Working on it. sorry. (again)

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Utube link fixed and pictures

Soryy for the delay the settings are through GOOGLE now not utube so all my posted videos can be viewed now ive adjusted these new settings. The "BARN" workshops now house Freinds vehicles as well as mine and I counted some 40 trucks in three of these units to date. We will(all) be able to hold OUR OWN! show the way it's going...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks