• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ to HARRISBURG, PA, to SC to GA week of 11/11.

Hainebd

I am running several items from NJ and PA to SC and GA. May run back to Syracuse NY then back to NJ. If you need something moved let me know I can add to run. I plan on leaving NJ on 11/11.

Shark098

Have a set of UH-1 Huey skids and cross tubes that need to go to:

Chocowinity, NC 27817 from Albutris, PA 18011

Intrested?

Parts are knocked down and will fit under a vehicle on trailer. Main tubes ~12' in length cross tubes ~8.5' total weight less than 100#.

Text # below and I can send pics.

Jeff

484-201-5723

Hainebd

Putting finishing touches on trip. So far I am running 5k generator, 5 ton axle, deuce winch, 4 9.00-20 tires and rims, helicopter landing gear south. I have nothing coming back. If you need something run south or up north on the east coast let me know. I will finalize details Wednesday and let everyone know.

brian

Hainebd

I need two more items to make cost effective. If you need something moved I have room on trailer. So far coming back empty so when bids and I can pick up for you. Keep on east coast.

Thanks again.
Brian

Hainebd

Trip is set. Geerator is loaded. Monday at 3 am depart hammonton to Albutris PA to pick up helicopter parts. Then to Delta pa to get 5 ton axle. Then off to new oxford to get winch. Hope to be in Buchanan GA Tuesday early am for axle off load then to Atlanta for gen off load. If you need somthing small moved. Let me know

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Can you call me about the axle you are picking up from my house.So we can discuss loading it.thanks,john 410-808-5227

Hainebd

Run went well. Thank you to all involved. The run confirmed what I already knew, there are good people out there u just have to find. Jeff, Bob and Linda. John. Kyle and Alan. And of course Sassay and his Generator. I ran 2,300 miles in 3 days had beautiful weather till snow and ice coming home. Only tragic was in Charlotte with construction and accident blocking 2 of 3 lanes. The icing was talking to Bob who is from NJ. I am envious of Bob for being able to get paid for playing with his toys. I will do again.