• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ to NC to Dallas and back to NJ

Hainebd

I have a load of tools to take to Texas. I have a Toro Mower to get in NC. All is going to Dallas, TX. I have some room going down. And am empty coming back. Running 2014 RAM 3500 with 16 foot enclosed trailer. Just looking for fuel help since the entire load is a free be for my Son. If you want MRAP wheels, I have them at $75 each brand new. I can drop off to you if on my way or meet me and save the shipping. If I can I will

Shark098

Would you want to pick up some helicopter parts for me in Hallettsville, TX (77964) and drop off in Macungie, PA (18011)?

3 pcs 8" x 20" x 72"

2 pcs 16" x 16" x 15 ft long.

Total wt of all the pcs ~250#

Hallettsville, TX is ~275 miles south of Dallas. West of Houston.

Jeff

Hainebd

I am all load for my trip. Leaving 3am Tuesday for NC to pick up a Toro 328D mower and take to Dalas TX for my Son. I will be empty coming back so if you need somthing moved just ask.
Brian

no MK48!

happyfisherman

Wish I had seen this sooner, I am in need of 6 MRAP rims for my deuce, but I am in missouri, so i doubt you would have been driving through this area anyway. If you plan on traveling through missouri in the near future, please let me know. Thanks

happyfisherman

How far out of your way would you be willing to go? Im sure you werent planning on going through missouri but i am very interested...i could pay a little extra to help cover your fuel, you can call me or text if you want 573-205-9756 If its too far out of your way its no big deal, i have found someone else on here that will bring me some wheels in a couple weeks for a good price. Thanks, Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks