• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ Trailride in the pines 08- april 27th

marksgarage2

Sunday march 16. We will meet at the redlion diner at 9:00 am for breakfast. We leave at 10:00 am for the trailride. This is a family event and we ride mostly in the state forest and adhere to the laws. We always have a blast, so whos goin!!!!.............

The diner is located at rt# 206 and rt#70 circle. Zip code 08088. P.M. me for info. Mark

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
If you can get to this You do not want to miss it

My Son, his girlfriend and I had a blast on this a couple of years ago if you can make this it is a great time of driving and friendship.

You will get a little wet

Attachments

Mike_Pop

Mark,

Too bad you aren't doing this later. I'll be in NJ on the 27th. I'll pass along the word to Sean Mehrlander in Jackson, NJ. I don't think he is on SS. He's got the DOKA white Unimog.

Mike_Pop

Ok Bob...maybe we can get some Mogs together when I am in NJ. I know the trails like my back yard.

joec

so far looks like a yes. My best friends B-DAY,
maybe i can drag him along.

I'll have tow bar on stand bye..lol

Mark how long you going out for?

I'm in for sure!!

COME ON GUY'S WE NEED MORE

joec

Re: If you can get to this You do not want to miss it

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
My Son, his girlfriend and I had a blast on this a couple of years ago if you can make this it is a great time of driving and friendship.

You will get a little wet

David will you be able to go?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Joe:
I will not be there but will be in spirit I want to make these when I get home for good. It was fun meeting at the restaurant, convoying to the woods and a blast in the pines. Take your camera it is really beautiful there.

joec

yes i know. i live right on the edge of wharton state forrest. Mark is just down the road from me. It's gonna be fun we should have fun. We will be thinking of you while doing this ride. And a big "AMEN" To you being there in "Spirit"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks