• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ Trailride in the pines 08- april 27th

marksgarage2

Oh yeah, That pic from the tower made me clean out the back of the duece. Amazing how fast you can fill that bed with I can use that for something stuff! Thanks David!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mark:
I will certainly be attending the Pines runs when I am back home for good. I am accually coming home during this time frame this year but it is for a wedding that day and the next morning at 0500 Christian and I fly out to pick up our M818 from Tim down in Lousianna and then have a 1,200 mile run home in it. Please post some photos of the trip when you get back.

joec

Do we know how many are going. My flasher for my signals are acting funny again. Found a spot on the wires that is grounding out. So I have to fix them before we go Sunday

FormerNewMVGuy

I'll be there, Puttin the new front brake lines on tomorrow night! If my truck explodes between stockton and the red lion diner ,I'll be in touch via cell phone! LOL

marksgarage2

Seems this one everyone had a conflict with the date. I did have breakfast with Joec and New Mv Guy, great to meet you guys. So lets set a date that is good for all or most! How about April 27th?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks