• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NK14ZP ZIPPY Past Away

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Dale Look "ZIPPY" from Columbia Falls ME has past away March 25 2023, Dale was a great mechanic and long time MV owner, he helped whenever he could, he will be missed.
Thanks for sharing that sad information.
I didn't know Dale, but a fellow with green in his veins is a wonderful person!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As heartbreaking as this is, I am thankful to have known Dale through these SS forums.

Heavenly Father,
You have known our brother Dale longer than any of us. We thank You for having shared him with us as a friend, and more. We pray that in that moment when he became absent from his body and present with His Lord that he heard Your voice proclaim, "Well done, good and faithful servant."
We pray peace over all who knew and loved Dale as he walked upon this earth. May we cherish the good memories and by Your grace let go of any we should not keep a grip upon. Help each of us to be as helpful to others around us as Dale exemplified to us.
As we process our grief, we know that our strength in is You, oh Lord.
In Jesus' name we pray.
AMEN!

As the details of any services or an obituary becomes available, please post it up here. Thank you.
John
SS Chaplain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks