• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No dash lights

T_F_E

Hey everyone I need some help with my dash lights, I have power coming from the headlight switch and the dimmer works fine. The horn and courtesy light work fine, my generator, blinker and low coolant lights all work. I really could use some help, and have some trouble following circuits in the schematics.

Thanks everyone,
Mike

Rustmaster

I have been chasing an electrical problem myself on my new 1009. The speedo and fuel lights were IN/OP so i pulled the instrument panel and lightly sanded the contacts and the bulb holders with 800 grit and used a tad of that dielectric grease. You might have a break in that printed circuit card, you will have to solder a jumper wire across it. Another thing is if you don't watch when you twist the bulb holder in the card slips around a little and then it doesn't contact the part it needs to cantact. I got all the dash lights back except the passengers side turn signal and i don't care too mess with it anymore.

Wolf.Dose

Dash kight problems are as old as the trucks. For better contact bed the contacts a littel so that the pressure on the film circuit is better. Most the time that helps as long as the bulbs are ok.
Wolf