• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No EUC required on M931

M1075

Wow, I learn something new everyday. Government liquidation sold off over 100 M931 tractors yesterday at Camp Shelby in Event 10182 that didn't need an EUC. (I bid on a few and have already received my paid-in-full invoice.) They have NSN 2320-01-047-8753. Sample link here: 2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

However, GL also sold a half dozen M931 tractors yesterday at Campt Shelby in Event 10183 that do require EUCs. They were incorrectly listed as NSN 2320-01-205-2684 which is a M932A1 per the manual. Sample link here: 2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

It looks like this is major oopsie, but I'll take it.

wehring

saw that after the close

I saw that after the close... would have picked one up. Great price and no hassle.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

M1075

I checked several upcoming M931 trucks and none of them require EUC either. There will be plenty more to come! A great buy and a scrapper's dream unfortunately.

AMDOOR

I won an M931, yesterday, as well. Does anyone know much about the process of recovery at Camp Shelby? I was last there in 1973 for two weeks in the summer. Mine will "start with a jump". The listing said buyer load and that no GL personnal are at that location. Will I be able to get a jump there or will I need a tow truck to pull it out of the gate before I can put in new batteries?

Csm Davis

Not a goof on the non euc but the way some trucks are in the system, I asked about the difference and was told that only the winch trucks were to be listed as demil q, euc required and that had been challenged with Battle Creek to no avail. So yeah some were listed with the wrong nsn but the ones with winches without euc required are the lucky ones.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks