• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No fuel at the injectors - White multi-fuel turbo

RallyRebel

Okay, been working the last several weekends to bring home a deuce I recently traded for. Classic "ran when parked" nine and a half years ago, although I remember when my friend bought it from GSA and he drove it around quite a bit before parking. It has the White multi-fuel turbo engine and we just removed the faulty in-tank fuel pump and replaced with a 24V Carter inline unit with a clear pre-filter, plus drained the tank and put in 10 gallons of fresh diesel with some Power Service Diesel-Kleen. Bled the fuel system and the secondary filters (all new NAPA fuel filters too) and tried to start. With a little ether it'd catch but just wouldn't start, some white smoke puffing out of the exhaust but not a significant amount. Cracked all the injector lines and nothing there. Double-checked the shut-off and re-bled the fuel system, still no-go.

Suggestions? :?:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hydraulic head at the injector pump, do a search on the forum, there are some troubleshooting methods discussed.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Alright, let us know what happens. There are some pretty good multifuel experts here :D