• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No headlights, turn signals, but guages work...

Blacksunshyne

OK, after a lot of trial and error and cleaning grounds all over the truck, it turned out to be a faulty connection in the headlight bucket. Looks like vibration had caused the connector to wear through on the inside of the assembly.

In the end I replaced the whole thing and it works like it should now. Glad to finally put this thread to an end.:mrgreen:

Amer-team

Thank you for the work and anguish on the headlight question. I have a similar problem with headlight on my 715, so now have a better idea where to go back and look harder. I too have changed the 3 way and cleaned grounds but the headlight does not last long, so am thinking your connection or a bare wire somewhere may be the trick.

Blacksunshyne

I feel your pain, electrical problems are a nightmare for me, since I have little knowledge of all that at the moment. Replacing the entire headlight bucket finally worked for me, hope it will solve your problems as well!