• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

no light in rear bottom

KsM715

roflI actually thought he was asking what they were.....lol

Now That I re-read it, I think you may be right.

Prattcobra, when you get some freetime download the TMs and start reading. Start with the operaters manual. You'll save yourself alot of grief.

KsM715

So does that mean they worked? If so great.

Ive read your other posts. I hope you get everything else straightend out with your truck so you can enjoy it.

steelandcanvas

Prattcobra, when you get some freetime download the TMs and start reading. Start with the operator's manual. You'll save yourself alot of grief.
I suggested this a couple of times, he's on a dial-up and (according to him) it would take forever to download the Operator's Manual. Maybe someone could send him one? :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks