• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Lights At All...Tried usual fixes.

fireman5199

Went out to run the M1009 last night, I hit the lights and nothing. No headlights brakes turns or horn. It is like the black out switch is thrown. The problem is that previous owner removed the black out switches and lights but it looks like the harness is still there. I have checked fuses and the ground points that I found last time i had a light issue still nothing. They worked last time I ran it and nothing major has happened in between. Any ideas? Thanks.

Westech

CPL
Well it has been hacked. Your just going to have to bust out the test light and start working from your batteries back.
If the horn was working I would say light switch.

It is also possible that you may have a bad fuse box. The terminals in the box for the fuse that powers the lights, and horn is known to fail.

Is the jumper wire installed in the "black out light" switch connector?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks