• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No lights, but everything else works

Crash_AF

Yea, that's the drain tube. Try tightening up the thumbscrew at the top where it goes into the filter block.

The screw is on the driver's side of the injection pump where the linkage is. It's a screw with a spring on it.

I haven't done anything to my truck, other people have used dynamat, fatmat, or any other car audio sound deadening material. You can also get a rubber floormat from LMC to put in which will help. Other people have done the spray in bedliner material (home or commercial) which helps some.

Later,
Joe

86 K5 Blaz

Ok, so I figured out the leak is actually from the whole ghasket that goes aroung the filter box. Also, I need some help on my starter wiring. My relay seems to work just fine. And I'd like to hook it back up and get rid of the ghetto switch. I just have no idea where to start. What wires should I look for that come off the relay or through the firewall that I need to hook back up . I think they unhooked it because they thought it somthing was messed up with the electrical system causeing it to melt the posts off the batteries. But the moron just didnt tighten the post clams down...noobz.

I found out my cold idle (cold start) solonoid is bad. It has powe, but doesn move. Starts like a champ If somone hold it down for me though.

Also checked my Gen 2 wires and both of the big wires are getting 12V. Is that bad? The rest seem to be working fine.

Fixed the broken power steering bracket. Also, put in the bolt that was missing. Idles much smoother and quiter.

Is there anyway I can just turn my GEN lights into LED's that go under where the lights are know. I want to put the guages that are currently bolted through my dash in those holes.

Sorry for all the questions, But thanks for all the answers. You guys are great.