• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No low beam.

tankie88

Hi all.Just getting the truck back on the road.Was testing the lights.I have no low beam.The headlight mod has been done a while ago.Fuse ok,both relais ok.Main beam works(after a couple of flicks).Parking lights all work.One more pull on the headlight switch should turn on low beam,but doesn't.Is the light switch faulty or high/low switch.Or a combo of both?

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
I've had similar problems with a faulty high/low switch. My headlights would work once every 50 or so clicks until I changed it out. So that might be a good place to start if you know both headlights are good.

cucvrus

That switch can be a bit challenging to change. It is easy when you take your time and do it in a cool place. Be careful and adjust it properly. It slides on the column and is easy to change. Tiny fasters. Mine was made by Singer sewing machine company.