• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No luck selling have to part out

coeder

I have had dueces listed with little luck. I am parting out one or two dueces and wondered if anyone is looking for parts. One has a working winch. Unfortunatlely both trucks run well but are not selling.

grounded

Banned
sorry for the selling of them not happening. if you go to part out there is quite a few parts i could use. ill save the list for a last resort but if you got to part them ill pm ya the list

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Enough of the "This post is worthless without pictures". The pictures are on the vehicles for sale section of this website. Coeder is out of work and needs to sell these trucks either whole or in pieces. He doesn't need being jerked around at this point in his life.

If you're truly interested in buying, here's the link to the want ads. If not, give it a rest.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=475