• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No power at glowplugs

chitown tom

Ever since I picked up the rig the wait light never worked.
I replaced the wait light and now I get one quick flash.

I installed the grounding kit, and replaced all the glowplugs yesterday. Then it dawned on me to measure to see if I have power at the glowplus. No power.

I have the green KDS box part number cr-2699 mfr 09HPO

Before I replace the box did I miss something or is the box bad? I read that the green box does not use TSU

Action

That one either lights the plugs every time or it has a timer, and if the switch goes to run, it will take a certain amount of time until it powers the plugs again after switch to off. I have heard both ways on this box.

chitown tom

I popped in the new box and all of the problems went away. Wait light works as it should and she fires up nicely.
One interesting find. When I pulled out the old tsu to replace with the new one. The of tsu and the new one that came with the s3 box were identical.