• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No power at glowplugs

chitown tom

Ever since I picked up the rig the wait light never worked.
I replaced the wait light and now I get one quick flash.

I installed the grounding kit, and replaced all the glowplugs yesterday. Then it dawned on me to measure to see if I have power at the glowplus. No power.

I have the green KDS box part number cr-2699 mfr 09HPO

Before I replace the box did I miss something or is the box bad? I read that the green box does not use TSU

Action

That one either lights the plugs every time or it has a timer, and if the switch goes to run, it will take a certain amount of time until it powers the plugs again after switch to off. I have heard both ways on this box.

chitown tom

I popped in the new box and all of the problems went away. Wait light works as it should and she fires up nicely.
One interesting find. When I pulled out the old tsu to replace with the new one. The of tsu and the new one that came with the s3 box were identical.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks