• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No power on ouput poles for MEP-804-B

Tony Lopez

Hello, you all
Is there anybody that can give me ideas on what could be wrong with a MEP 804 B Generator, 15 KW. It turns on and everything but the poles themselves have no power, seems like something somewhere in the control panel is wrong. Not many electricians want to take a look at it, running out of options here. Any ideas or questions are welcomed, Thank you

Guyfang

Staff member
I moved your thread to the right forum. Generator Forum.

First off, have you downloaded the TM's and maybe read up a little bit in the operators TM?
Have you ever seen this set run right? Or is it new to you?
How many volts do you have at the 120 volt outlet?
When you push up the S5, (AC output switch) will the DS7, (AC Output light) come on?

Tony Lopez

We have not seen it working properly since we got it, for reference it has power on top but not on the bottom. From this black box down there is no power. We do have the TM here and are reading through it. I can't remember about the light but we will be checking it later today so I can get back to you. IMG_0311.jpg

Guyfang

Staff member
Its important to know about the light. If the light didn't come on then the K1 relay, (The AC output relay) did not close. Also, the DS7 light, push it in to test the light. Take the top off of the generator set, as it will make checking and inspecting much easier.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks