• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No power!!!!

tah081

it has a constant brownish white smoke and when i floor it, it comes out dark brown... not really all that black like i would expect it would be when comparing it to my dodge cummins exhaust i will see if i can get my hands on one of those laser temp gauges and try it out... i checked the aircleaner and even took it out to make sure it wasnt too dirty.... i guess i could check the plumbing between the filter and intake but i dont think thats really the problem

tah081

oh and i did check to make sure the cut off was working properly... it moves smooth and freely under the cover and actually looked very very clean surprisingly

im waiting to hear if anyones heard of their motor making a loud pop and completely shutting down like mine did

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
it has a constant brownish white smoke and when i floor it, it comes out dark brown... not really all that black like i would expect it would be when comparing it to my dodge cummins exhaust i will see if i can get my hands on one of those laser temp gauges and try it out... i checked the aircleaner and even took it out to make sure it wasnt too dirty.... i guess i could check the plumbing between the filter and intake but i dont think thats really the problem
While the intake tube is off, spin the turbo blade, make sure its not seized.

tah081

ill check that the turbo and i sure hope its not an injection pump because that will cost **** near what i paid for the whole truck.... i still need to try bypassing the fdc to see if that whats keeping it from getting fuel... the injection pump looks pretty new externally and when i pull the cover off it looks pretty clean inside as well